PRS websites are open and available to users who reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. PRS makes no claims that its websites and/or any of the website content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the PRS websites may not be legal to certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the website from outside of the United States, you do so on your own and are responsible for your compliance with your local laws.
Intellectual Property Rights
Specific materials on the PRS websites may be furnished by third parties. Specific products, services, and/or company designations for companies other than PRS may be mentioned on PRS websites for identification purposes only. Third-party trademarks, trade names, logos, and product or service names contained on PRS websites are the trademarks, registered or unregistered, of their respective owners.
Materials Provided to PRS and/or Posted on Any PRS Website by Residents of PRS Communities
Unless contraindicated elsewhere on any PRS website, PRS website content may be downloaded or printed under the following terms and conditions:
- For personal, educational, and/or non-commercial purposes and not for public or commercial purposes;
- PRS website content may not be modified in any way;
- PRS website content may not be distributed, sold, or republished;
- Any copyright notices or other ownership notices on the documents, information, and PRS website content shall be preserved in any downloaded or printed copy;
- These rights granted to you are part of a limited license agreement and do not establish a transfer of property; and
- You may not create a website that frames any PRS website or any trademark or proprietary information located on a PRS website without PRS’ written permission. You may not use metatags or any other type of hidden text using PRS’ name or trademarks on a website without PRS’ written permission.
PRS may withdraw this limited license at any time. The rights given under this limited license do not apply to the design and layout of PRS websites. The design and layout of PRS websites are protected by copyright and other laws, and are the property of PRS. The design and layout of PRS websites may not be copied or reproduced in whole or in part.
By using a PRS website, you agree that you shall not:
- Use this Site for political campaign activity or lobbying activity as defined in the United States Internal Revenue Code because many PRS affiliates are nonprofit, tax-exempt organizations;
- Delete, modify, hack, or attempt to change or alter the website contents;
- Attempt to access accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any PRS servers or its websites through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally or readily made available through PRS websites;
- Use any device, software, or routine intended to damage or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of PRS websites, servers, or networks connected to PRS websites, or take any other action that interferes with the administration and operation of PRS websites or other parties’ use of PRS websites;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of harvesting or compiling information on PRS websites for purposes other than for a generally available search engine;
- Use any of PRS’ names, service marks, logos, and/or trademarks without prior written consent, including, without limitation, as metatags, search engine keywords, or hidden text;
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, made available through PRS websites in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the computer and/or property of another; or
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of any third party.
You may link to PRS website homepages as long as you do so in a way that is fair and legal, and does not damage the reputation and/or take advantage of PRS. You must not establish such link in a way that suggests any form of association, approval, and/or endorsement on the part of PRS.
PRS websites may provide social media features that allow you to:
- Link from your own or specific third party websites to specific content on PRS websites;
- Send emails or other communications with specific content, or links to specific content, on PRS websites; and
- Cause limited portions of content on PRS websites to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or specific third party websites.
You may use these options as provided solely by PRS and with respect solely to the content they are displayed with, and in accordance with any additional terms and conditions PRS might provide with respect to such options.
Subject to the abovementioned terms and conditions, you must not:
- Establish a link from any site that is not owned by you;
- Cause PRS websites or portions thereof to be displayed by, or appear to be displayed by, framing, deep linking, in-line thinking, and the like, on any other site; or
You agree to cease, or cause to cease, any unauthorized framing and linking immediately. PRS reserves the right to disable any and all social media features and linking without notice.
Reliance on PRS Website Information
The information presented via PRS websites is made available by PRS solely for general information purposes. PRS does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of its website information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. PRS disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to its websites, or by anyone who may be informed of its contents.
PRS is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by third parties on PRS websites.
No Medical Advice
PRS websites do not provide medical advice, diagnoses, or recommendations about medical treatment. Further, PRS websites do not recommend or endorse any products or information for any particular medical circumstances. You expressly acknowledge and agree that PRS is not responsible for the results of any decisions made based on your use of its websites.
THE CONTENT OF PRS WEBSITES IS NOT INTENDED IN ANY WAY TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. DO NOT DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL ADVICE DUE TO SOMETHING READ ON PRS WEBSITES. IN AN EMERGENCY, CALL 911 OR YOUR LOCAL EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE NUMBER.
PRS websites may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, and/or omissions, and from time to time, the information provided may not be complete or current. PRS reserves the right to modify the content of its websites at any time without prior notice.
PRS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF PRS WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES, OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THE WEBSITES, AND/OR ON ANY LINKED SITES.
YOUR USE OF PRS WEBSITES AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, PRS WEBSITES AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, TOOLS, APPLICATIONS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, WHERE IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER PRS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH PRS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF PRS WEBSITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER PRS NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH PRS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT PRS WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE OR SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
PRS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS DO NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL PRS, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE PRS WEBSITES, ANY SITES LINKED TO PRS WEBSITES, ANY CONTENT ON PRS WEBSITES OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH PRS WEBSITES OR SUCH OTHER SITES. THIS INCLUDES ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORSEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
PRS websites are operated by Pacific Retirement Services, Inc., One West Main Street, Suite 303, Medford, OR 97501. Comments, feedback, and/or concerns related to PRS websites may be directed to: email@example.com.