Saratoga’s Memory Support program offers a variety of shared and private suites where residents with Alzheimer’s and other memory-impairing conditions can live in comfort and security. This environment fosters the feeling of home, encourages independence, and, most importantly, is a place where residents with memory impairments can receive the type of attention most appropriate to their individual needs. Our smaller, home-like setting allows staff to spend more time interacting with each resident.
Our Memory Support program features several unique characteristics:
- Carefully crafted programs foster maximum independence.
- Our strength-based care plan builds on the activities and tasks that residents can still do, enabling them to enjoy a sense of accomplishment.
- Individualized care and activity programs focus on each resident’s personal interests.
- Our staff members are cross-trained in caregiving, which enables them to better provide the personalized care each resident needs.
- Family members are included as “partners in caring.”
Services offered include:
- 24-hour caregivers
- Three meals a day
- Routine medical transportation
- Daily housekeeping
- Individualized care & activity program
- Common areas for relaxation & privacy
- Multidenominational religious services & programs
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard