California Villas Assisted Living
Caring for an aging loved one at home is an honorable decision, but many caregivers find themselves overwhelmed and dealing with an array of emotions that aren’t always positive. Assisted Living at Saratoga Retirement Community offers four levels of support designed to provide residents with the independence they so desire while offering help with some of the daily tasks they struggle with.
Residents live in their own light-filled apartment home, with amenities that make life easier and safer like step-in showers with seats, an emergency call system, daily wellness programming, meal service three times a day with indoor and outdoor seating options, a locking medication cabinet, and much more. Assisted Living residents have full access to our beautiful 37-acre campus and all it has to offer.
- Certified caregivers on duty 24/7
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Personal safety checks
- Assistance with scheduling medical appointments
- Scheduled transportation to appointments
- Social, educational, and recreational programs
- Medication management
- Bathing and personal hygiene
- Clothing selection and dressing
- Escorts to meals and activities
- Personal laundry services
- Continence management
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies
Fill out the form on this page or call 408-741-7700 today for a consultation to see if Saratoga Retirement Community’s Assisted Living is the right choice for you and your loved one.