About Our Program
At Rogue Valley Manor, we know the impact Alzheimer’s and other memory‑impairing diseases can have on families. That’s why we offer a specialized Memory Support Center with a combination of specially trained staff, adaptive programs, and purposeful physical space to enable residents and their families to find joy and meaning each day.
This deliberate approach to memory support seeks to minimize behaviors associated with dementia and restore idyllic, peaceful feelings from the past. We tailor our approach based on each individual’s values, strengths, desires, and needs. We don’t challenge residents to adapt to our environment; we adapt our environment to support the unique needs of each person we serve.
Our Memory Support Program offers:
- Programming and activities that emphasize living with—not suffering from—dementia
- Specially trained staff
- 40 private suites with private baths
- Intimate home-like interiors with spacious common areas
- Beautiful secured outdoor courtyards and walking paths
- Delicious meals and snacks prepared by Rogue Valley Manor’s culinary team
- State-of-the-art circadian lighting
Located on-site at Rogue Valley Manor, our standalone
Memory Support Center offers beautiful outdoor spaces and views from our 668-acre hilltop campus. We are located at:
1550 Malama Way
Medford, OR 97504
Call 541-857-7392 to schedule a private tour or consultation.
Sample Floor Plan
Our all-private suites come in a variety of floor plans. We are happy to work with you to figure out what best suits your needs.
The sample floor plan on the right offers approximately 320 square feet of living space.