Comprehensive Wellness Program
We believe the key to a healthy, balanced life is supporting all six dimensions of wellness—physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, social, and vocational. That’s why we’ve established a wellness program that provides opportunities to enhance each of these dimensions.
- Our active events calendar and frequent community events help bolster social wellness.
- Our first-rate fitness and aquatic center and numerous exercise classes, including aqua aerobics and tai chi, along with other spa-style amenities, help you maintain physical wellness.
- Our vast array of hobby and discussion groups help promote vocational and intellectual wellness.
- Though spiritual and emotional wellness are more personal, we also provide services and amenities that can help, such as meditation classes or a beautiful outdoor garden through which to walk and reflect.
First-class Fitness Center
Our on-site fitness center offers state-of-the-art exercise equipment, a plethora of exercise classes for all ability levels, and an indoor pool for a variety of activities. Features include:
- Personal trainer
- Strength training equipment specially designed for seniors
- Stationary exercise bicycles
- Seated elliptical trainers
- Handheld free weights
- Stability balls and other balance enhancers
- Exercise mats and resistance bands
Activities & Classes
Educational seminars, exercise classes, book clubs, happy hour—the possibilities are practically endless at our friendly neighborhood community. The question will not be how you will fill your time here but rather when you will find time to rest before the next event.
Aqua Aerobics – Our water exercise program is popular with just about everyone on campus because of the dynamic but gentle workout it provides. It’s also a great way to recover from some types of injuries or surgeries.
Tai Chi – A traditional form of exercise that helps the mind and body work in concert. It’s also excellent for improving balance.
Stretch and Tone – A gentle, fun workout meant to increase flexibility, mobility, and strength.
Core Strength – Feel the burn with this abdomen strengthening workout.
Circuit Training – Enjoy a full body workout with this guided course through our specially designed weights circuit.