Amenities & Features: Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Wellness Program
We believe the key to a healthy, balanced life is supporting all six dimensions of wellness—physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, social, and vocational. That’s why we’ve established a wellness program that provides opportunities to enhance each of these dimensions.
- Our active events calendar and frequent community events help bolster social wellness.
- Our first-rate fitness and aquatic center, numerous exercise classes, massage therapy, and other spa-style amenities help you maintain physical wellness.
- Our vast array of discussion groups help promote vocational and intellectual wellness.
- Though spiritual and emotional wellness are more personal, we also provide services and amenities than can help, such as nondenominational religious services or meditation times.
First-class Fitness Center
Our on-site fitness center offers state-of-the-art exercise equipment, a plethora of exercise classes for all ability levels, and two indoor pools for a variety of activities. Features include:
- Access to our certified personal trainer
- Strength training equipment specially designed for seniors
- Stationary and recumbent exercise bicycles
- Elliptical trainers
- Recumbent step machines
- Rowing machine (NuStep)
- Free weights
- Stability balls
- Exercise mats and resistance bands
- Access to on-site certified massage therapist
- Strength training room, featuring Keiser circuit training equipment