At the brand-new memory support wing in Trinity Terrace’s recently opened River Tower, we know the impact Alzheimer’s and other memory-impairing diseases can have on families. That’s why we offer a specialized Memory Support Program with a combination of specially trained staff, adaptive programs, and purposeful physical space to enable residents and their families to find joy and meaning each day.
About Our Program
Our deliberate approach to memory support seeks to minimize behaviors associated with dementia and restore idyllic, peaceful feelings from the past. We tailor our approach based on each individual’s values, strengths, desires, and needs. We don’t challenge residents to adapt to our environment; we adapt our environment to support the unique needs of each person we serve.
Our Memory Support Program offers:
• Emphasis on living with—not suffering from—dementia
• Specially trained and certified staff
• Actively involved loved ones
• All private suites with bath
• Intimate, secured location with outdoor space
• Three-course meals and snacks
• Music, memory support, and exercise programs
• Access to skilled nursing and rehabilitation on-site