Trinity Terrace residents are accomplished people from a variety of backgrounds and life experiences. They are socially active, engaged in the world, and enjoy learning new things. Our campus is home to many different types of interest groups, where residents enjoy their favorite hobbies or pursue new avenues of cultural, recreational, or educational adventure.
Many activities are organized by our Recreation Department, while others have been organized by residents themselves. With so many different activities and groups to choose from, you’re sure to find several that appeal to your personal interests.
- Arts, Crafts & Hobbies: Watercolor, oil painting, woodworking
- Cards & Board Games: Bridge, duplicate bridge, poker, mah-jongg, chess, checkers, jigsaw puzzles, cribbage
- Educational Programs & Lectures: Presentations about health, financial planning, and current news events
- Fitness & Exercise Programs: Fitness Center with treadmills, stationary bikes, and strength training equipment; Indoor Pool and Spa; weekly classes including circuit training, low-impact aerobics, seated aerobics, stretch and tone, and tai chi; blood pressure clinics
- Interest Groups: Play reading, poetry, book, current events, model trains
- Entertainment: Movies, piano recitals, visiting performance and musical groups of all types
- Recreation: Billiards, walking, dancing, golfing
- Trips & Tours: Bass Performance Hall, Sundance Square, Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, Kimbell Art Museum, Amon Carter Museum
- Volunteer Groups: Residents volunteer with local schools, community groups, and on campus at Trinity Terrace