At Saratoga Retirement Community, our Health and Wellness Program is truly comprehensive. It offers residents everything they need to age successfully, which means feeling healthier, happier, and more fulfilled in mind, body, and spirit.
The concept of successful aging was developed based on a 10-year study conducted by the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation. Their research found that only 30% of physical aging can be attributed to genetics. The other 70% is influenced by a combination of lifestyle decisions that people make throughout their lives. These decisions include eating a healthy diet, getting enough physical exercise, and keeping one’s mind active and engaged.
At Saratoga Retirement Community, you’ll find it easy to do all of these things. Our Fine Dining program offers food that is healthy, delicious, inventive, and full of variety. Our Fitness Center offers state-of-the-art exercise equipment and many different types of exercise classes, so you’re sure to find several that are right for your needs. Plus, we have a heated Indoor Pool where you can swim laps or take an aqua-aerobics class.
Keeping your mind engaged and staying socially active is also easy (and fun!) at Saratoga Retirement Community. Each day, you’ll have the opportunity to attend a variety of cultural and educational seminars on campus and off.