The Rogue Valley Manor has been serving seniors from across the country for more than 50 years. The Manor, which was incorporated in 1955, was originally sponsored by an ecumenical community group of Methodists, Episcopalians, and Presbyterians. They came together to create a retirement community where seniors could live their lives in comfort and security. As their plan progressed, other religious leaders, as well as civic and professional leaders, joined forces. On May 29, 1959, the formal groundbreaking ceremony was held, and on November 4, 1961, the Rogue Valley Manor held a Dedication Ceremony to celebrate its opening.
Since that time, the Manor campus has expanded several times, providing residents with more fine services, amenities, and care. In addition to the original main Manor building, the campus now features three multistory buildings offering beautiful Apartments, a Health Care Center, Private Care Suites, Cottages, a 9-hole Golf Course, an 18-hole Putting Course, and a wealth of incredible amenities. What has not changed since the beginning is the Manor’s commitment to enriching the lives of residents.
In 1999, the Manor won the Gold Key Award for excellence in senior-living design. The award, which is cosponsored by Hospitality Design and Lodging magazines, recognizes designers of restaurants, lodging properties, and senior-living facilities for their outstanding achievement in design.
In 2001, The Best of Seniors’ Housing Design Awards honored the Manor with two silver medals. The first was for being among the best large Continuing Care Retirement Communities; the second was for the design of Skyline Plaza’s common areas.
Rogue Valley Manor is committed to enriching the lives of its residents in a continuing care environment.
Adopted 1994; reaffirmed 2003
Rogue Valley Manor will be an internationally recognized Continuing Care Retirement Community leader.
Adopted 2000; reaffirmed 2003