Welcome to Rogue Valley Manor, a nationally acclaimed Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC). All of our programs have been carefully designed to provide you with the services, amenities, and activities you want to enjoy now—along with those that you may need later. Rogue Valley Manor, as a CCRC, offers the following levels of care and support:
- Independent Living for residents who don’t need personal assistance
- Assisted Living for residents who require assistance with the activities of daily living
- Skilled Nursing Care in our on-campus Health Care Center
- Memory Care for residents with Alzheimer’s and other types of memory loss
- Private care suites
- On-site Manor Clinic with two full-time physicians and two geriatric nurse practitioners
- A variety of health and wellness programs
At Rogue Valley Manor, you’ll find resort-style living offered at some of the most affordable prices anywhere in the United States. We have entry fees starting as low as $109,000—a truly incredible value.
For more information about scheduling a visit or to learn more about the retirement lifestyle offered at Rogue Valley Manor, call us toll-free at 1-800-848-7868, or contact us today!