At Mirabella Seattle, residents enjoy being active in community life. They are accomplished individuals from a variety of backgrounds and life experiences. They are socially active, engaged in the world, and enjoy learning new things.
Many of the social programs, activities, and events that we offer have been created based on input from residents, and our thriving community is home to many different types of interest groups. We have 14 Resident Committees and even more Resident Clubs!
- Arts, Crafts & Hobbies: Book clubs, woodworking, sewing, line dancing, an Art Committee that curates quarterly art shows
- Cards & Board Games: Bridge, poker, mah-jongg, chess
- Educational Programs & Lectures: Presentations about health, history, music, nature, current events, neighborhood news, and world affairs
- Fitness & Exercise Programs: Fitness Center with treadmills, stationary bikes, seated elliptical training machines, strength training equipment, handheld free weights, and balance enhancers. Weekly classes include aqua aerobics, tai chi, yoga, Pilates, low-impact aerobics, stretch and tone, and core strength
- Musical Entertainment: Concerts in the Mirabella Courtyard and Emerald Hall presented by local groups, visiting national acts, the Mirabella Singers, and our own former-professional resident musicians
- Recreation: Billiards, Wii gaming, walking, cycling, boating
- Social Events: Happy Hour in the Evergreen Lounge, “Male Call” men’s group, singles parties, and floor parties