- Cardio Fitness Room – Treadmills, elliptical trainers, stationary and recumbent bicycles, rowing machines, and recumbent step machines.
- Fitness Classes – Certified Instructors lead a variety of classes including aqua-exercise, deep water exercise, stretch and tone, chair fitness, tai chi, and classes approved by the Arthritis Foundation.
- Strength Training Room – Keiser and Nautilus circuit training equipment, along with handheld free weights.
- Fitness Studio – Yoga equipment, exercise mats, and stability balls. Features a sprung-wood floor that minimizes stress on the joints.
You can schedule private training sessions with our Certified Personal Trainer, who will instruct you on how to use all of the equipment properly and create an exercise program that is customized for your unique needs.
When you’re done with your workout, you can relax in our 100-degree Spa or schedule a 30-, 60-, or 90-minute massage with one of our Certified Massage Therapists.
Additional services include:
- Specialty Classes – Designed for people who have had hip or knee replacements.
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation – Physical Therapists provide rehabilitation for people with pain; severe deconditioning; and orthopedic, arthritic, and neurological conditions.