As a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), Capitol Lakes offers several levels of health care on site, as well as a full range of services and programs to support your overall wellness. These include:
- Independent Living with services to suit your vibrant lifestyle.
- Assisted Living – spacious, well-appointed apartments for people who require a little help with the activities of daily living.
- Memory Care – for people with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and related disorders.
- Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation – (both short- and long-term) is offered on campus in a warm, homelike environment.
- A comprehensive Wellness Program.
All of these health care services are offered two ways:
1. As part of Capitol Lakes’ CCRC Entrance Fee program. Residents who move to Capitol Lakes through this program, receive many incredible benefits. For more information on the CCRC program, call 608-283-2000.
For more information about our Direct Admission Assisted Living and Memory Care program, call 608-283-2083 or contact us today!
For more information about our Direct Admission Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation program, call 608-283-2145 or contact us today!