Holladay Park Plaza is a fully accredited Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC). All of our programs have been carefully designed to provide you with the services, amenities, and activities you want to enjoy now—along with those you may need later. The Plaza, as a CCRC, offers the following levels of care and support:
- Independent Living for residents who don’t need personal assistance
- Residential Living for residents who require assistance with the activities of daily living
- In-Home Care is available for residents who require care in their Apartment Home
- Skilled Nursing Care (short- and long-term) is available in our on-campus Health Care Center
- A variety of health and wellness programs
At Holladay Park Plaza, you’ll find the lifestyle you’re looking for at a price point that you can afford. We have entry fees starting as low as $60,000—a great value when you consider the many fine services and amenities you’ll find on our campus.
For more information about scheduling a visit or to learn more about the engaging senior lifestyle offered at Holladay Park Plaza, call us at 503-280-2216 or toll-free at 800-777-5517, or contact us today!