We offer Assisted Living services in comfortable one- and two-bedroom apartments, which are designed to help residents maintain independence. These spacious accommodations, some with more than 1,300 square feet, provide a place where residents who need a little help with the activities of daily living can enjoy life. Caregivers are available to help residents with activities such as dressing, bathing, grooming, eating, and mobility. Residents also have the security of emergency call systems and 24-hour security.
Assisted Living services include:
- Three meals a day and snacks
- Weekly housekeeping
- Local transportation
- Laundry services
- Health and wellness programs
- Medication supervision
- Social and recreational activities
Our Assisted Living services are offered two ways:
- As part of URC’s CCRC Entrance Fee program. Residents who move to URC through this program receive many incredible benefits. For more information about our CCRC program, call 530-747-7000 or contact us today!
- As a Direct Admission program offering Monthly Rental Rates for Assisted Living. For more information about our Direct Admission Assisted Living program, call 530-747-7031 or contact us today!