The success of the programs and projects of the University Retirement Community Foundation is due to the generosity, volunteerism, and commitment of our residents. There are many ways to support the Foundation: all of them are simply different options designed to fit various circumstances and meet individual goals. Only you will be able to determine how a charitable gift fits into your overall plan.
Gifts to the Foundation may come through your will or living trust, retirement plan, insurance policy, or a life income arrangement funded with stocks, property, or cash. Contributed assets can be designated for specific purposes or donated to the general fund.
Additional Ways to Benefit the Foundation:
- Donate by establishing a charitable gift annuity.
- Share your time and talent by volunteering to help with fundraising activities.
- Donate items you no longer need to the Bazaar.
- Donate a vehicle you no longer use or need.
- Remember a loved one through a memorial gift.
- Make a gift to honor a resident, staff member, family, or others who make a difference in your life or to recognize their special achievements.
For more information about making a donation, or to arrange an appointment, call Rachel Betzler at 530-747-7090, or contact us today!