University Retirement Community (URC) is a fully accredited Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC). All of our programs have been carefully designed to provide you with the services, amenities, and activities you want to enjoy now—along with those you may need later. University Retirement Community, as a CCRC, offers the following levels of care and support:
- Residential Living for residents who do not need personal assistance
- Assisted Living for residents who require assistance with the activities of daily living
- Memory Care for residents with Alzheimer’s and other types of memory loss
- Care Giving provides temporary or transitional care for residents in their Apartment Home or Cottage
- Skilled Nursing Care (short- and long-term) is available in our on-campus Health Care Center
- A variety of health and wellness programs
At University Retirement Community, you’ll find the lifestyle you’re looking for at a price point that you can afford. We have entry fees starting at just over $100,000—a great value when you consider the many fine services and amenities you’ll find on our campus.
For more information about scheduling a visit or to learn more about the retirement lifestyle offered at University Retirement Community contact us today!