Cascade Manor is Eugene’s only accredited Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC). All of our programs have been carefully designed to provide you with the services, amenities, and activities you want to enjoy now—along with those you may need later. Cascade Manor, as a CCRC, offers the following levels of care and support:
- Independent Living apartments afford residents a sense of freedom, while offering supportive services such as housekeeping and a flexible dining program.
- Residential Living apartments offer scheduled services that are bundled to make them more cost-effective for residents who require assistance with activities of daily living.
- In-Home Care is available for residents who have health care needs that require personalized services delivered to their Independent Living apartments.
- Nursing Care, both short- and long-term, is available in our on-campus, Medicare certified Health Care Center.
- A variety of Health and Wellness Programs.
At Cascade Manor, you’ll find the lifestyle you’re looking for at a price point that you can afford.
Call us at 541-434-5411 or toll-free at 1-800-248-2398 to schedule a visit or to learn more about the engaging senior lifestyle offered at Cascade Manor.